Beyond the comfortable accommodations, and ample meeting spaces, there are incredible activities and resources on the property.
Our 80-acre site offers a wide variety of activities and programming for all ages. We are also happy to arrange for you to enjoy off-site activities in the immediate area (we are 15 minutes away from Snow Valley Mountain Resort, 20 minutes from Lake Arrowhead, and 30 minutes from Big Bear Lake).
A sampling of activities you can enjoy onsite and in the immediate area include:
Sports courts and fields (all onsite- with equipment available):
- 3 Brand new basketball courts (lit for amazing night-play, and adjustable hoops for youth)
- Brand new softball field
- 2 Brand new tennis courts (lit for amazing night-play)
- New Synthetic Turf soccer and football fields- available year round! (lit for amazing night-play)
Outdoor Adventure (staffing and equipment available):
- High elements ropes course with multiple challenging elements
- 300′ Zip line
- 50′ climbing wall
- Guided area hikes
- Area cycling and mountain biking
- Skiing at nearby Snow Valley
Arts and Nature (all onsite, staffing and equipment available):
- Animal center (with chickens and goats and more!)
- Educational garden (seasonal)
- Fine arts and ceramics center with pottery wheels, a kiln, etc.
- Music studio with a variety of instruments
Swim and Water Sports:
- Onsite heated pool – with privacy fence for modest swimming
- Sailing, boating, kayaking, paddle boarding, and water skiing on nearby Big Bear Lake
- Swimming and a full range of water activities at nearby Lake Gregory
- Game room and lounge
- Outdoor Bet Knesset/amphitheater with seating for 350 – ideal for prayer, drama, or community wide presentations
- Business center with high-speed internet, computers, printers, etc.
- WiFi throughout the site!
- Bowling Alley nearby in Crestline
- Golf course nearby
- Stargazing at the Mountain Skies Observatory
- Skidding at Snow Valley Mountain Resort (10 mins away)
- Hike, swim or water-ski at Lake Arrowhead (20 mins away)
- Boat, sail or tube on Big Bear Lake (30 mins away)